The Occupied Argus
Fracking is a #RedLine
- The Government has changed the definition of hydraulic fracturing..
- Industry insists they’re not going to frack.
- You don’t object.. BINGO!
“No amount of abuse, insults, intimidation or violent threats will put us off from stopping this ecocidal industry. Such actions only strengthen our cause and help us to expose to the world what this industry and its lobbyists are really like.
Despite the concerted efforts of a small number of people trying to dampen our campaign, people from near and far have descended upon Horse Hill in force today and done us proud. Thank you to each and every person who took part in the cycle and march, and to everyone unable to be there in person, but who have nonetheless shown their support and gratitude.”
(Originally posted on:
Horse Hill Protection Group’s fedbook page)
- Are you local? Can you help?
- Horse Hill Lane, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0HN