This is a list of all the stuff wot I need to be more productive and of what your contributions have gone towards this year.
If you can help out with any of this lot I would be eternally grateful.
Infinite thanks to everybody who has made a contribution towards getting this stuff together – I’ve put a line through the things that I’ve acquired through you good people’s generosity this year.
- More Ideas – collaborators for betterer creative content.
- Sponsorship – not all people with money are scumbags
- More distributors. (Followers/subscribers/likers/sharers/propagators of the good word from Ann Narkeh Media).
- More powerful, faster, quieter laptop (that isn’t falling to bits).
- Spare batteries for laptop/portable charge.
- Better (faster) video editing software – Camtasia ideally…will approach them for sponsorship I guess…
- Solar panels
- Leisure battery/inverter
- Biolite stove
- Water filter
- New battery & screen for Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone (or replace? it’s already been reconditioned once and is pretty nackered…)
- USB cables for smartphone
- Portable 12v USB power packs
I’d also like to invest in;
Register the domain name for this website: To get rid of the wordpress.com bit in the url. One year – £22 Hooray! I thiiink the adverts have gone too!
WordPress premium plan: To get rid of the adverts (still not sure if the adverts are gone – please ping me if you see one), to be able to host videos, to increase storage capacity and to unlock site customisation.
One year premium – £85
So I can broadcast live anytime.
One year 12X £20 giffgaff unlimited airtime goody bags – £240
(when I’ve had airtime this year, it has been by virtue of your contributions, thankyoo!)
Between £5 and £10 per day X 365 days – £1825 – £3650
It’s been a real struggle to stay productive at times, particularly when sanctioned – but I’m getting £140 ESA a fortnight and am starting to get back on top of my finances a bit now.
So I can have a place to work from and to sleep in without having to rely on friends and family’s generosity.
£500 – £1k per month X 12 months – £6k-£12k…(though to be honest if someone actually gave me that much I’d probably invest in/save it to buy some land…with residential planning…)